Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thanks!

I was honored when Mary of the two blogs linked below passed on the Friendly Site Award to me yesterday. Thanks Mary!

Mary's Writing Nook
Treasures to Me




I have to confess that I had seldom looked at a blog until the day I started my blog a couple of weeks ago. I was so busy working and building our house the last two years that other than work e-mail or some research for the house I seldom went on line. Many folks from around the country were asking to see photos so I figured the easiest way was to build a website. That’s when I discovered blogs that I had been hearing so much about.

Now I have to admit I’m getting a little addicted to the many blogs that I have been cruising. It’s kind of fun to go to Mary’s blogs and not only read her well written blog, but click over to see the blogs of others who are posting on her site.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Marcel,

Thank you for your kind words. I didn't realize you had only started blogging a couple of weeks ago. I love your blog. It is always an inspiration to me.

I just started my blogs here in September. Yes, blogging can be addicting. I have gotten to know many people who write blogs here and they are all wonderful people.

Thanks for the lovely visit. You are definitely deserving of the award. This is a friendly and beautiful site. I also love your house.

Blessings,
Mary