Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday and it was extra special this year with 4 generations of my family sharing diner in our new home.

I think I have always like Thanksgiving because it is the one holiday that is dedicated to being thankful for all the wonderful blessings that I have been fortunate to experience. I of course am most thankful for a great family.


Nate likes to play peek-a-boo on the stairs


Blake discovered that he can slide down the stair jacks. It’s hard to say don’t do that when I know how much fun I had doing it when I was a kid.


Connie as always put at one heck of a good spread of all the traditional Thanksgiving food.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Those stair jacks are perfect for kids. The only concern I'd have is that they would fall, but they have to have some fun.

Lovely photos. I like your table and chairs.

Blessings,
mary