Monday, November 12, 2007

Silly Boys!

I’m heading out of town for a week but before I leave I figured I’d post these two cute photos of Blake and Nate from this past Saturday.




The boys showed up Saturday morning just as I was putting away some of my ties that Connie had been drying on the folding table after washing. I’m not sure Nate even knows what a tie is but he sure wanted to put one on. Then he wore it all day long and all around town. Silly boy!



This window that Blake is poking his head out of looks out onto the great room from the loft in the spare bedroom. It was Blake’s idea to put this window into the loft and he and his grandmother out voted me because I wasn’t going to. I guess this is a vote I’m glad I lost because it’s sure has been fun for me to watch the boys have fun in the loft.


This is the boys play loft in the spare bedroom and one of their favorite places to play.

2 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

Hope you enjoy your week off.
Nate looks like an Angel tie and all.
I am glad you were out voted about the window as it looks like lots of fun.
Peace

Mary said...

Marcel,

Beautiful photos of your home. I love the loft window and play area. What a wonderful idea.

Thanks for sharing. Have a safe and fun week off.

Blessings,
Mary