Sunday, November 4, 2007

Grandson Sunday

Connie and I love Sunday mostly because we spend extra time with both of our grandsons. Usually we pick Blake up at this home and he comes to town with us. Later in the afternoon Zach, Jenn and Nate come to town and pick up Blake. So we get to spend a good part of the day with both grandsons.


Blake and Grandma enjoy the Sitka Cross trail in the glorious sun!


Nate enjoys a homemade organic chocolate chip cookie and hot tea which he drinks with a bombilla (straw). Grandpa just enjoys watching the little guy have fun. What a pleasure it is to be a grandparent!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Your grandson is very handsome. He seems to be enjoying the cookie and being with Grandpa. Aren't grandsons wonderful? I have two and enjoy every minute I spend with them.

I enjoyed my visit, as always.

Blessings,
Mary

Lady Di Tn said...

Glad you reposted those morning shots. The mtn shots are glorious.
Tiny people can move mountains and Connie proved it. Wow I am impressed and this is not satire. I really am.
I am so glad you shared family time and grandsons with us. They are adorable.
Have a wonderful week. Peace be with y'all.