Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Learning from a 2 year old

You can learn a lot from a 2 year old.



Just in case you ever want to look between your legs this is how it is done. First you get down on your haunches then you spin 180 degrees around, and then just bend over and look though your legs.

Nate talked me through this the other night, of course I understood what he meant when he said “em-gaghezeas jrachmuga timsasia belgerjuer.” I may not have spelled it right but that is what he said while showing how it is done.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Marcel,

A beautiful photo of Nate, doing what all kids love to do - have fun. Thanks so much for sharing.

Blessings,
Mary

Lady Di Tn said...

Did you get it right or did you try?
Give Nate a hug and tell him I do not think I will even try as I would never get back up. LOL
Peace

Marcel said...

Lady Di,

I didn't try either. But it was sure fun to watch and he did his best to tell me how it was done. All I can say is he is extra cute! And, I'm a lucky guy.