Saturday, January 26, 2008

Boogey Monsters

Sometimes I call them the Boogey Boys and sometimes the Boogey Monsters. This morning they were being play monsters growling at Grandma and me. So for sure they were little monsters today. Nate was being a dinosaur and Blake as was being a tiger. I just wish I could catch all those special moments with the camera.


Blake builds and operates an elevator up a 3 story building. Note the little pipe cleaner men on various levels.


Grandma shows Nate how to make a pipe cleaner man.

2 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

I just read your story and I think you write wonderfully and with such clarity of details. I would have been skeerred to death and just died in the crevasse. You have survived to tell the tale and with saddness that Mike was abandoned by his home state. You did not know his plight so there was no way to help. To have survived such an ordeal on a mountain to end it the way his did, is a GREAT TRAGEDY.
I am sorry you cannot retrive more stories.
That little boy grew up to have two beautiful and imaginative sons. I like the pipe men.
Peace be with you.

Mary said...

Marcel,

Your story is amazing, but the ending was tragic. I'm so sorry Mike wasn't helped by his state and that his life ended as it did.

I wish you could retrieve more of your stories. I've certainly enjoyed the ones that you've posted and would have loved to have read more.

The boys are beautiful. What fun to make towers and pipe cleaner men with Grandma. Grandchildren are definitely a gift from God.

Blessings to you and your family.
Mary