Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 & Grandma’s Keyboard

Having the boys over on New Years Day was a great way to start 2008! Most especially since their mom made lasagna.


Nate sees his brother Blake being silly looking for dinner so he has to be silly too!


Yes, this is extra silly Blake.

The boys love Grandma and her keyboard. I’d tend to not let the boys play with an expensive keyboard but Grandma lets them play and experiment with all the different settings, and they love it.

I hope this early experimentation helps them gain a love for music. Both boys already seem to like it and will often ask me to put on opera when we are driving. Even 2 year old Nate said he wanted opera over more modern music that was playing on the radio the other day.






Nate adjust the various switches while Blake listens on the headphones.

3 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

Nate will be trying to do all things that big brother Blake does and how cute they are.
Grandma is doing good to supervise the play on the keyboard which will only make them love it more.
Glad to hear the boys like opera.
When I pull up at a stop light and hear the booming of BAD MUSIC, I am bad and drown them out with the sounds of REAL MUSIC. I know that is juvenile but sometimes I just cannot help myself. hee hee

Mary said...

Marcel,

Grandma is like me. I would also let the boys play with my keyboard if I'd had one when they were little. Instead, I bought them a keyboard of their own one Christmas. Jordan loves music, but Brandon has a difficult time with it because of his Asperger's Syndrome. He likes it for about 15 minutes, but then he says it is only noise. I hope one day he has a better tolerance.

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful grandsons. I always enjoy my visits here.

Blessings,
Mary

Jenn Lawlor said...

So super cute Marcel. I love visiting your blog - as if I don't get to see those cute faces enough!