Friday, March 28, 2008

Nate and Blake

The boys were at the house last weekend and I’m just now getting a chance to look at the photos I took.



Before eating their afternoon snack Blake and Nate decided to put peanut butter on molasses cookies that Blake and Connie had made the prior weekend.




Sometimes I wonder if Nate gets more on his face than he does in his mouth?



Nate stuffs his cheeks full of popcorn while eating his cookie at the same time.

There is not a day go by that I don’t get a smile on my face thinking of these two boys. They truly bring joy to my life and I know they bring joy to Connie’s life too.

3 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Oh! They look beautiful and adorable!

Lady Di Tn said...

Marcel
They bring joy to us blogger too. Your little guys bring up wonderful memories of Puppy when he was small like them.
What wonderful memories you are making.
Peace

Mary said...

Marcel,

I love seeing photos of your boys. They bring a smile to my face as well. They are cuties, for sure and you and Connie are such loving grandparents. The boys are truly blessed to have you both.

Making memories with grandchildren is a wonderful past time. They will laugh and reminisce about us one day when we are gone.

Blessings,
Mary