Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Let the Internet Help You

Recently I have been asked why Pan Abode Homes over brand X? Without coming right out and bad mouthing brand X which by the way starts with an L I’d suggest that you read the advise I have given other folks in the past. Frankly after doing the searches as I have laid out this is just one of the reasons that Connie and I built a Pan Abode Home over brand X.

When deciding on a home manufacturer or products to use in your home it pays to do a little research. That is where the internet can be a big help to you.

For instance if you decided to build a home using a system built home it pays to Google the manufacture. Go to Google and type in Pan Abode Homes law suit. Check the results then type in other manufactures followed by the words law suits. You might want to also type in other criteria and see what you get. Check the results before you decide which way to build.

As a dealer and home owner of a Pan Abode I know I can safely giving you this advice. Would other dealers of other brand cedar homes feel as secure as I do? Find out for yourself and I think you will see why I not only built a Pan Abode Cedar Home, but am now a dealer

2 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

Very good advise. I am beginning to think Google may be my middle name. Peace

Mary said...

Excellent advise, Marcel. I doubt if many dealers would give the same advise that you have.

Glad you enjoyed today's post. Easter blessings to you and your family.
Mary