Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pan Abode Homes

I came home over this past weekend with my head swirling with all I learned in just a few days of training at the Pan Abode Homes office in Renton Washington. I also came home even more impressed with Pan Abode.

Not only has Pan Abode been putting together home packages here in the USA since 1952, but I like their business philosophy and integrity. They believe in charging a fair price for a high quality product and strive to always make improvements in their designs. One way I judge a business is by what the employees say and how long they have been employed. I found the employees to be happy and 20 to 30 years of employment at Pan Abode is the norm. This says a lot to me and I’m proud to now be a small part of the Pan Abode Team striving to make dreams come true.

Pan Abode designs and builds 3 types of homes: The Cassic Timber, The Phoenix Timber Home and Post and Beam. Below is an example of each type of construction.


Pan Abode Homes Classic Red Cedar Home style that they have been designing and supplying material for in the US since 1952.



The Pan Abode Homes Phoenix Home system utilizes laminated red cedar logs to build a strong and very beautiful home.


Our home is a Pan Abode Post and Beam style house.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congratulations on the new job. All of these houses are beautiful. I'm not sure which I'd chose if I was building one of these homes. It would certainly be a difficult decision.

Glad you returned home safely.

Blessings,
Mary